The Signal shaper Package includes:
- The Sator
- The Bi Curve
- A tiny electrical piano that demonstrates how these
versatile tools can be used.
A Shaper that executes a Saturation like compression on the
Equaly useful as a
- waveshaper for amplitude modulation
- As Distortion Effect,
- for Midi controller scaling,
- or to compress a Signal.
- [Range] - Sets the maximum output.
- [Split Pt] - The signal below the break point remaines
untouched while Amplitudes above the threshold are compressed.
Note: The Split point position is relative to the Range parameter.
(SplitAmplitude = SplitPt * Range)
Soundbytes Bi Curve
A Signal Shaper consisting of two parabolic parts. The lower
portion has a negative curve while the upper curve is positive.
Very useful for Velocity or Midi Controller scaling. The curve can be
blended into a straight line (x=y). Range(0 ... 1)
- [Turn Pt] - Turning point. split point between lower and
upper segment. (0.0001 ... 0.9999)
- [Lin/Curve] - Blends between linear and curved shape.